Abel + Imray is a firm of UK and European patent and trademark attorneys.
Battery technology is an evolving sector, and having an IP attorney who understands your technology and sector is key to helping you identify and protect your intellectual property rights. This sector is well-suited to our collaborative way of working and our cross-disciplinary team. Our clients benefit from access to a range of experienced attorneys whose specialisms include electronics, physics, software, materials, and chemistry.
Some of the areas of our experience:
• Battery charging systems and profiles
• Battery manufacturing and maintenance
• Battery operating and performance monitoring systems and software
• Battery packaging and handling systems
• Electric vehicles – batteries and charging
• Lead-acid batteries
• Lithium-ion batteries
• Polymers and cathode materials
• Wireless charging technology
• Trademark clearance searches
• Filing UK and EU trademark applications in the battery/energy sector
• Opposition work to prevent confusion between brands in the marketplace
We assist companies in protecting their battery innovations and brands domestically and worldwide, and global battery technology businesses and manufacturers requiring intellectual property protection in Europe and other territories.
Intellectual Property Law